MacVim - Snapshot 64

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012

      I have uploaded a new snapshot of MacVim -- the ChangeLog is at [1].
      (Note that I am only building snapshots for OS X Lion these days.)

      This snapshot contains a fix to a bug which would cause Vim to crash
      when closing splits, so if you've been experiencing crashes lately I'd
      suggest you update.

      Björn

      [1] https://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/wiki/ChangeLog

    • Alex Lovell-Troy

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 19, 2012
          On 19 January 2012 10:21, Alex Lovell-Troy wrote:
          > After some gentle prodding, I noticed that I need to build the Snow Leopard
          > version of MacVim for general consumption.
          >
          > Sorry for the delay guys and here you go!
          >
          > https://github.com/alexlovelltroy/macvim/downloads

          Thanks to Alex for making his build available.

          I'd appreciate if some of you with Snow Leopard can try this out and
          let me know that it works, since this is the first build Alex has
          made. Once I get some confirmations I'll update the Google code page
          and tweet about it etc.

        • Cássio Marques
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 19, 2012
            I have been using this build the whole morning without issues until now. I'll report back if I find any problems.

            Thank you both!

            --
            Cássio Marques

            On Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 1:13 PM, björn wrote:

            On 19 January 2012 10:21, Alex Lovell-Troy wrote:
            After some gentle prodding, I noticed that I need to build the Snow Leopard
            version of MacVim for general consumption.

            Sorry for the delay guys and here you go!

            Thanks to Alex for making his build available.

            I'd appreciate if some of you with Snow Leopard can try this out and
            let me know that it works, since this is the first build Alex has
            made. Once I get some confirmations I'll update the Google code page
            and tweet about it etc.

          • Bee
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 21, 2012
              On Jan 19, 7:13 am, björn <bjorn.winck...@...> wrote:
              > On 19 January 2012 10:21, Alex Lovell-Troy wrote:
              >
              > > After some gentle prodding, I noticed that I need to build the Snow Leopard
              > > version of MacVim for general consumption.
              >
              > > Sorry for the delay guys and here you go!
              >
              > >https://github.com/alexlovelltroy/macvim/downloads
              >
              > Thanks to Alex for making his build available.
              >
              > I'd appreciate if some of you with Snow Leopard can try this out and
              > let me know that it works, since this is the first build Alex has
              > made.  Once I get some confirmations I'll update the Google code page
              > and tweet about it etc.
              >
              > Björn

              So far it is working very well.

              Thank you both Bjorn and Alex for the compile and Bjorn for adding
              macvim_skip_colorscheme

              -Bill