CoreText in MacVim?

  • MMak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
      I did see MMCoreText.* in the source code, but it seems that MacVim does not
      use CoreText to render text, instead it uses NSTextView to render text, is
      that true?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2012
        On 2 January 2012 05:55, MMak wrote:
        > I did see MMCoreText.* in the source code, but it seems that MacVim does not
        > use CoreText to render text, instead it uses NSTextView to render text, is
        > that true?

        No. If you enable the "experimental renderer" in the advanced
        preferences the Core Text renderer is used. If not, it uses the
        NSTextView-based renderer.

      • Pitt Mak