Updated voting list

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2011
      Hello Vim users,

      Upon request I have added a voting item:

      - better plugin management system: automatic updates and dependencies

      The manual downloading of scripts is a bit cumbersome. Some automatic
      way, kind of an app store, would be useful.
      How to do this is another question. There are some useful remarks
      here: http://www.charlietanksley.net/philtex/sane-vim-plugin-management/

      If you already have votes, you can change them here:
      http://www.vim.org/sponsor/vote.php

      To be able to vote you have to sponsor Vim development with at least 10
      euro. More information here: http://www.vim.org/sponsor/index.php

      As always, the money is used to help needy children in Uganda.

      PS. Don't forget to do your Amazon orders through:
      http://iccf-holland.org/click1.html

      252. You vote for foreign officials.

      You received this message from the "vim_announce" maillist.

    • busticated
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2011
        Have you checked out Vundle? Seems to fit the description.
        https://github.com/gmarik/vundle

        It's been a huge help to me!

      • Phil Dobbin
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2011
          On 9/12/11 12:11, "busticated" <itsbusticated@...> wrote:

          > Have you checked out Vundle? Seems to fit the description.
          > https://github.com/gmarik/vundle
          >
          > It's been a huge help to me!

          Gets my vote ;-)

          Cheers,

          Phil...

          --
          Nothing to see here... move along, move along