Re: Meta and Option keys simultaneously in MacVim

  • Martin Lundberg
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 29, 2011
      On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 3:47 PM, björn <bjorn.winckler@...> wrote:
      > How to add new user defaults should not be hard to figure out.
      > However, if you are no longer using OS X it would probably be better
      > to let somebody else who is interested to implement this (hint
      > Martin).  It is preferable if people who send patches also are willing
      > (and able) to maintain them.

      I would if I could but I'm not good enough in C/Object-C. I tried
      fixing this problem using other apps like KeyRemap4Macbook but now I
      got my computer in a weird state where I could not enter swedish
      letter å because a plugin had a mapping to it which it did not have
      before. Just wanted to say that to warn others from playing too much
      with such apps. Temporarily solved it by remapping in vim.

      -Martin