Re: Opening MacVim from Applescript

  • Brendan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2011
      Ah thanks for that, it works now. This did confuse me though since I
      didn't think mvim generated any halting output i.e. prompts etc. I did
      also try to 'background' the process at an earlier stage using an
      ampersand at the end of the command but that didn't work for some
      reason.

      Kind regards,

      Brendan