Re: CTRL-Y behaving like CTRL-R

  • Tony Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2011
      On Nov 22, 9:57 pm, Kyle Wild <k...@...> wrote:
      > This issue is affecting me with the latest version of MacVim:
      >
      > http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.editors.vim.mac/456
      >
      > I'm sure there's a way to fix this with my .vimrc, but I've already sunk a couple of hours Googling around to no avail.  Can someone help?

      In Normal mode, Insert mode, or both?

      A classical case for Ctrl-Y doing Redo (rather than its normal
      bindings: scroll in Normal mode, copy from line above in Insert mode)
      is if the mswin.vim script has been sourced. Check your vimrc for /
      mswin\.vim/ and if you find it, remove the line. If that loses some
      custom setting which you'd rather have, you can ":view $VIMRUNTIME/
      mswin.vim" then pick and choose from there.