[Patch] Fix handling of netbeans messages.

  • Eric Van Dewoestine
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2011
      It seems as though handling of netbeans messages in macvim has been
      broken since 1e08012[1]. The attached patches fixes the issue for me,
      however due to my unfamiliarity of the code, I'm not sure if it's the
      ideal solution.

      [1] http://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/commit/1e08012084f0d293c4046419307835ca4cf06606

      --
      eric

    • Eric Van Dewoestine
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2011
        No response here so I filed a pull request[1] on github.

        [1] https://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/pull/22

        --
        eric

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2011
          On 21 November 2011 23:45, Eric Van Dewoestine wrote:
          > No response here so I filed a pull request[1] on github.
          >
          > [1] https://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/pull/22

          Thank you for the patch, I have merged it now.

          In general it shouldn't be necessary to open a pull request to get my
          attention, but I've been moving houses so your first post fell through
          the cracks. It is good that you reminded me.