Update to Patch Level 322

  • Norman Rosner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2011
      Hi List or esp. Hi Bjoern,

      here's the situation I had for a couple of days now:

      - colorcolumn enabled
      - more than 1 buffer open

      now when I wanted to delete a buffer through :bd vim always crashed
      with "vim caught bad signal". I ran macvim through the gdb and it
      turnded out that theres a bad memory access in check_colorcolumn() or
      so.
      Long story short, it turns out that pathlevel 322 fixes this bug:
      * Crash when 'colorcolumn' is set and closing buffer.

      At least I hope so. So is there any chance that there will be a new
      snapshot with an updated patchlevel? Or can I update it myself.
      Haven't tried yet (it's kinda late right now ;) )

      Thanks for a reply and keep up the excellent work.

      Cheers,
      norman