Re: Open project from command line?

  • GunsNRails
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2011
      Thanks for your comments.
      We'll in the beginning it was ok, something has changed lately. I
      haven't installed any new plugins.

      I do that quite offen to copy paste around between files or copy a
      whole line and it is very annoying lately.

      I've tried setting some options. But really, why would I need to read
      manuals about the options of the editor because it is slow.
      Again, it was ok when I started using it and now it is slow, so I am
      sure that for some people is working great as it was for me.

      If could learn how to open vim-cocoa from command line it would be
      great also (plus some other issue I posted about it as well...)

      Thanks.