Re: Tearing off a tab to create a new window

  • Xiao G. Wu
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2011
      This would be a nice Mac feature to have.

    • Caleb Eggensperger
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2011
        I would love to see this too, but I think it's not easy -- vim shares certain things among tabs that it doesn't share between windows, like the current directory and various :set commands. It would probably require rethinking how tabs/windows work.