Re: Line number a la Vico.app

  • Andrew Stewart
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011
      On 3 Nov 2011, at 10:45, Giovanni Lanzani wrote:
      > I was wondering if it would be difficult to implement line numbers as Vico does, i.e. in a cocoaish (if that word exists) fashion. And if not, will it be implemented?

      Have you tried `:set number`?

      Yours,
      Andy Stewart
      -------
      http://airbladesoftware.com

    • Giovanni Lanzani
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011
        Hi Andrew,

        I see the numbers, but I don't see them in a nice fashion as Vico does.  That
        would certainly be a nice touch to make MacVim feel more like a Mac app.

        Giovanni

      • Xiao G. Wu
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2011
          Vico is also $39.99.