Line number a la Vico.app

  • Giovanni Lanzani
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011
      I was wondering if it would be difficult to implement line numbers as Vico does, i.e. in a cocoaish (if that word exists) fashion. And if not, will it be implemented?

    • Andrew Stewart
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011
        On 3 Nov 2011, at 10:45, Giovanni Lanzani wrote:
        > I was wondering if it would be difficult to implement line numbers as Vico does, i.e. in a cocoaish (if that word exists) fashion. And if not, will it be implemented?

        Have you tried `:set number`?

        Yours,
        Andy Stewart
        -------
        http://airbladesoftware.com

      • Giovanni Lanzani
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2011
          Hi Andrew,

          I see the numbers, but I don't see them in a nice fashion as Vico does.  That
          would certainly be a nice touch to make MacVim feel more like a Mac app.

          Giovanni

        • Xiao G. Wu
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 9, 2011
            Vico is also $39.99.