Re: updated Vim.app binaries (Jaguar and Panther)

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 20, 2004
      On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 02:07:09PM +0100, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > Benji Fisher wrote:
      >
      > > OK, I will list it as "stable." It does not have CJK support. But
      > > maybe with +iconv that is no longer an issue? I need some guidance
      > > here.
      >
      > I think only the 10.3 version has +iconv. At least the 10.2 version I
      > was testing doesn't support iconv.

      Right, I will keep the version for 10.2 with CJK support. I just
      rearranged the listing.

      Ken Scott and Peter Cucka:

      Please upload new binaries to the new subfolders. I think it will
      be clear.

      > > > Shall I include the antialias patch in the mainstream version?
      > >
      > > I think so. I am the only one to have any problems with it. As
      > > long as the default is 'noantialias', it will not make any trouble OOTB.
      > > If it is standard, then maybe we will find someone else with the same
      > > problem I have, and then we can figure out what oddity our systems
      > > share.
      >
      > OK, where can I find this patch?

      I will send you a copy directly. In general, I list the
      experimental patches at http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX/#configure

      --Benji Fisher