Re: Vim crashes when trying to open a window

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2011
      On 5 September 2011 01:50, clay s wrote:
      > Here's my crash report.
      > http://pastie.org/private/ho8imhr94lu4zlnpf9saw

      You are not exactly going out of your way to provide us with any
      information to help us help you but let me try anyway...

      Have you by any chance got the Command-T plugin installed? I've heard
      of people needing to rebuild/reinstall that plugin to work around a
      similar crash.

      If that is not the case, then it is some other plugin that is using
      the Ruby interpreter. Try disabling all your plugins and re-enabling
      them one at a time to figure out which one is to blame.

      If you still can't figure out what is wrong, you really need to give
      us more details about your setup.

    • clay s
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2011
        That was it. Thanks.