Re: 2 questions about window layout and performance

  • _korso_
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30 12:59 AM
      Hi Brian,

      thanks for explanation. Yes, I tested and with Terminal.app and there is one line gap, when is not in Lion's fullscreen mode.

      When I put this in .gvirmc (set fu, set nofu) when MacVim starts, it goes in Lion's fullscreen mode, and there is no gap... But for now I do not use fullscreen mode on daily basis.
      Gap is maybe annoying if you are dedicated to details, but not deal breaker.

      Also set showtabline=2 helps with consistency at the moment.