Re: antialias in vimrc

  • Ricardo SIGNES
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2004
      * Benji Fisher <benji@...> [2004-01-15T14:27:28]
      > When I announced the binary with +antialias , I said
      > [ helpful message snipped]

      Ah. I meant to go back and read the announcement for possible
      explanations, but I'd deleted it.

      It might be nice to include this on :help antialias, actually.

      --
      rjbs
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2004
        On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 07:19:05AM -0500, Ricardo SIGNES wrote:
        > * Benji Fisher <benji@...> [2004-01-15T14:27:28]
        > > When I announced the binary with +antialias , I said
        > > [ helpful message snipped]
        >
        > Ah. I meant to go back and read the announcement for possible
        > explanations, but I'd deleted it.
        >
        > It might be nice to include this on :help antialias, actually.

        The next time we compile, it will be fixed. This was just a
        problem with my being one step behind Peter Cucka, who produced the
        antialias patch. As soon as Bram produces another batch of official
        patches or there is a new wxperimental one ...

        --Benji Fisher