function lists

  • Ammon Skidmore
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2000
      I now have my .vimrc commanding vim to do most everything that I
      want, though there is one nagging thing: a way to display a list of
      source code functions so that I can easily jump between them.

      Such a feature seems like it should have already been implemented a
      long time ago. Has it been done yet? If it's already been done in a
      text display form, a popup menu in the GUI would be something one of
      us should consider implementing - not only in the mac source but the
      general vim code.

      (BTW, the vimrcs in the mac dist are great - thanks Benji and others!)

      -Ammon
      --
      Skidperfect Software <http://www.skidperfect.com/>