Re: Taking cues from iA writer

  • Hakan Ensari
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 9, 2011

      > ":set go-=T" is the closest to this that I think I'd like to go.

      Yep, I do that.

      > Again, this must violate the Apple HIG?

      Not that it should influence your design choice, but my uninformed
      guess would be it does not? QuickTime Player has a similar dark
      toolbar that vanishes when the video starts playing and so on.

      Yes, I do go full screen most of the time but there are others where I
      choose not to for various reasons.

      > I always appreciate suggestions for change even though I don't really
      > want to accommodate any of the ones you just brought up.  Please don't
      > take this as me saying I don't want any change at all -- in fact, I do
      > think we should allow ourselves to be influenced by other editors
      > somewhat.

      No problem. I just thought I'd chime in. Cheers!

      Hakan