Re: Feature request: Lion full-screen mode

  • J. Stutterheim
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
      That is _a_ full screen option, yes. What I'm referring to is Lion's
      "real" full screen support, which creates a new Space just for the
      application, resulting in smoother switching between applications.
      That is, when switching to another application, the Space moves away
      and the other application becomes visible, gains focus and the full
      screen application is no longer visible.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2011
        On 3 July 2011 22:53, J. Stutterheim wrote:

        > It would be great to have native Lion fullscreen support for MacVim :)

        I will evaluate this when Lion has been released.