RE: Feature request: Lion full-screen mode

  • Billy Huang
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
      What about command-shift-f

      Sent from my Windows Phone From: J. Stutterheim
      Sent: Monday, 4 July 2011 7:11
      To: vim_mac
      Subject: Feature request: Lion full-screen mode
      Hi there,

      It would be great to have native Lion fullscreen support for MacVim :)

      Cheers,

      Jurriën

    • J. Stutterheim
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
        That is _a_ full screen option, yes. What I'm referring to is Lion's
        "real" full screen support, which creates a new Space just for the
        application, resulting in smoother switching between applications.
        That is, when switching to another application, the Space moves away
        and the other application becomes visible, gains focus and the full
        screen application is no longer visible.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2011
          On 3 July 2011 22:53, J. Stutterheim wrote:

          > It would be great to have native Lion fullscreen support for MacVim :)

          I will evaluate this when Lion has been released.