Feature request: Lion full-screen mode

  • J. Stutterheim
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
      Hi there,

      It would be great to have native Lion fullscreen support for MacVim :)

      Cheers,

      Jurriën

    • Billy Huang
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
        What about command-shift-f

        Sent from my Windows Phone From: J. Stutterheim

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2011
          That is _a_ full screen option, yes. What I'm referring to is Lion's
          "real" full screen support, which creates a new Space just for the
          application, resulting in smoother switching between applications.
          That is, when switching to another application, the Space moves away
          and the other application becomes visible, gains focus and the full
          screen application is no longer visible.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 8, 2011
            On 3 July 2011 22:53, J. Stutterheim wrote:

            > It would be great to have native Lion fullscreen support for MacVim :)

            I will evaluate this when Lion has been released.