Re: MacVim syntax files

  • Tony Berkopes
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2011
      By stealing I meant that you can place something like this into your
      ~/.vim/after/syntax/sh.vim:

      syn cluster shCommentGroup contains=shTodo,@Spell,shCommentTitle
      syn match shCommentTitle '#\s*\u\w*\(\s\+\w\w*\)*:'hs=s+1 contained
      contains=shCommentTitleLeader
      syn match shCommentTitleLeader '#\s\+'ms=s+1 contained

      hi def link shCommentTitle PreProc

      (Haven't tested it though)

      Kent,

      It works!

      The 3rd line down (contains=shCommentTitleLeader) caused an error when
      the file loaded. I moved it to the end of
      the first line... It works great. Thank you.

      Now I must examine why it works!

      TonyB

      ALSO - I apologize to all for the past 'top posts'. Old habits die hard!