Anti-aliased fixed-width font on Panther

  • Andre Berger
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2003
      Hi there!

      I've got a laptop running 10.3.2, with X-Tools (except for the
      cross-compiling tools) and some packages from Fink installed.

      I was able to compile and install Vim.app, and am using it with

      set guifont="Monaco:12"

      The font doesn't look here; is it possible to use the anti-aliased
      version in Vim.app, like in Terminal.app?

      Thanks in advance,

      -Andre
    • Daniel Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2003
        Have you tried this?

        set guifont=Monaco:h12

        DanL

        --- Andre Berger <andre.berger@...> wrote:
        > Hi there!
        >
        > I've got a laptop running 10.3.2, with X-Tools (except for the
        > cross-compiling tools) and some packages from Fink installed.
        >
        > I was able to compile and install Vim.app, and am using it with
        >
        > set guifont="Monaco:12"
        >
        > The font doesn't look here; is it possible to use the anti-aliased
        > version in Vim.app, like in Terminal.app?
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > -Andre

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • Andre Berger
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2003
          * Daniel Lee <danslee@...>, 2003-12-19 21:18 -0500:
          > Have you tried this?
          >
          > set guifont=Monaco:h12
          >
          > DanL

          Yes, sorry, that's what I have, there was a typo in my message.

          -Andre