Re: MacVim caught deadly Segv

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2011
      > If I double click on MacVim, then the same thing is happened, I just see it
      > in the dock and no window is really opened.

      Have you messed around with your system Python or something similar by
      any chance? MacVim links to certain system libraries (such as
      Python). If they are not in the place where they are supposed to be
      then MacVim will fail to start.

      If you start Console.app do you see any error messages when you try to
      open MacVim?