Re: MacVim caught deadly Segv

  • Dmitrii Golub
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2011
      If I double click on MacVim, then the same thing is happened, I just see it in the dock and no window is really opened.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2011
        > If I double click on MacVim, then the same thing is happened, I just see it
        > in the dock and no window is really opened.

        Have you messed around with your system Python or something similar by
        any chance? MacVim links to certain system libraries (such as
        Python). If they are not in the place where they are supposed to be
        then MacVim will fail to start.

        If you start Console.app do you see any error messages when you try to
        open MacVim?