Re: "File open" dialog filter?

  • Tim Gray
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 12 6:43 AM
      On Apr 12, 2011 at 03:21 PM +1000, Ben Schmidt wrote:
      >Please do ensure it is optional. I regularly edit PDF files in MacVim!

      If it's anything like the option found in other Mac programs, only
      editable by MacVim programs will be selectable unless you toggle the
      button. Then you'll be able to select anything.

      Should be the best of both worlds. I've only written Cocoa a little
      bit, but if I recall, it shouldn't be all the much work either. I could
      be totally wrong though :)