Re: where to paste my vimrc

  • Ben Schmidt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2011
      > Just to make clear why any further discussion about this most probably
      > should be continued on a different list: "vim" != "MacVim".

      I don't think this is a specific MacVim list. Anything related to Vim on
      the Mac belongs here, IMHO. That includes stuff about MacVim (which is
      Vim with a specific GUI), as well as console Vim, vim-cocoa, and any
      others.

      That said, it's true that Vim questions that are not Mac-specific, even
      though the platform is the Mac, would probably be seen by more people
      and thus may be better addressed if sent to vim_use.

      Ben.