Code completion

  • consiglieri
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15 12:22 PM
      Hi
      I've normally used vim terminal edition and not macvim. But decided to
      give macvim a try. In my normal vim terminal I use code completion
      which is mapped to tab. Hence in python I hit tab and code completion
      works. This does however not work att all in MacVim. Are there
      differences with MacVim and a terminal Vim in this respect?

      Thanks

    • consiglieri
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16 12:55 AM
        I found the error, so consider this question answered