Re: mvim: bring forward window/tab of already open window instead of Alert

  • Eric Wing
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 14, 2011
      I found a bug in my script.
      First open a file in a directory like, main.c
      Then go to another directory with a file by the same name (e.g.
      main.c) and open it.
      My script gets confused and brings the first main.c forward instead of
      recognizing that I am requesting a different file.

      Any recommendations on how to fix this?

      Thanks,
      Eric