Re: Console version of MacVim

  • Russ McBride
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2011
      I think he's probably referring to the ability to use some of the vim commands on the console line (rather than starting up the console version of vim).

      On the *nix machines you can set your bash config file with: set -o vi
      and this will give you most of what you want. I don't know about windows boxes.

      Cheers,
      russ