Mouse wheel

  • Bill Tschumy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2003
      I recently got a new mouse with a wheel for my Mac. It appears that
      the mouse wheel doesn't work in the GUI version of vim. Should it?
      --
      Bill Tschumy
      Otherwise -- Austin, TX
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2003
        On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 12:03:30PM -0600, Bill Tschumy wrote:
        > I recently got a new mouse with a wheel for my Mac. It appears that
        > the mouse wheel doesn't work in the GUI version of vim. Should it?

        If it is a USB mouse, see the FAQ's:

        http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX/#FAQ

        HTH --Benji Fisher
      • Bill Tschumy
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2003
          As recommended in the FAQ, I installed USB Overdrive. It is not clear
          how to configure it to make it work in VIM. Just setting the wheel to
          scroll up and down a line at a time doesn't work for me. Anyone else
          had success with this?

          --
          Bill Tschumy
          Otherwise -- Austin, TX