Issues with PS2 keyboard...

  • Nick Carter
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2011
      So I'm guessing this is related to the fact I have a PS2 keyboard attached to my MBP right now.

      I've been using macvim just fine with an Apple keyboard, but now I find it's adding <F13> any time I arrow around (no heckles, I use hjkl too!) with similar problems with other random keys. This manifests in the command area as well as in the body of the document, which is really interfering with productivity.

      Any idea what this is/whether there's a solution?

    • Nick Carter
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2011
        This may simply be a case of a keyboard mode issue, I'm thinking it may have been locked somehow, as I'm no longer having the problem. Will certainly ping later if it crops up again.