Re: Check for updates

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2011
      On 4 February 2011 04:01, Kazuki Sakamoto wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I have noticed that SUCheckAtStartup was removed and added
      > SUEnableAutomaticChecks in Sparkle framework.
      > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1254053/sparkle-framework-doesnt-check-for-updates-on-startup
      >
      > It would be better "Check for updates" is connected with
      > SUEnableAutomaticChecks in Preferences.nib.

      Sparkle is disabled at the moment so it doesn't matter so much. I
      think the Sparkle that is in the repo right now is the old version
      (1.3 or something like that) so it probably doesn't even have the
      SUEnableAutomaticChecks UD. It seems to me that things should be left
      the way they are (or am I wrong)?