Check for updates

  • Kazuki Sakamoto
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2011

      I have noticed that SUCheckAtStartup was removed and added
      SUEnableAutomaticChecks in Sparkle framework.
      http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1254053/sparkle-framework-doesnt-check-for-updates-on-startup

      It would be better "Check for updates" is connected with
      SUEnableAutomaticChecks in Preferences.nib.

      sakamoto

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2011
        On 4 February 2011 04:01, Kazuki Sakamoto wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I have noticed that SUCheckAtStartup was removed and added
        > SUEnableAutomaticChecks in Sparkle framework.
        > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1254053/sparkle-framework-doesnt-check-for-updates-on-startup
        >
        > It would be better "Check for updates" is connected with
        > SUEnableAutomaticChecks in Preferences.nib.

        Sparkle is disabled at the moment so it doesn't matter so much. I
        think the Sparkle that is in the repo right now is the old version
        (1.3 or something like that) so it probably doesn't even have the
        SUEnableAutomaticChecks UD. It seems to me that things should be left
        the way they are (or am I wrong)?