Re: fullscreen issues

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 22, 2011
      On 22 January 2011 10:50, Nick Carter wrote:
      > Sweet! I thought I tried that at some point after you or someone gave
      > me similar advice, but it didn't work before. Not familiar with the
      > auto stuff, but this is working great now.

      Oh yes, I had the feeling of deja vu when I wrote my last post...I'm
      glad you got it to work now.

      > Is GUIEnter a standard event in gvim? I recently found a plugin for
      > gvim that gives you full  screen and would love to  apply this same
      > auto command...

      Yes it is available in all gvim ports (MacVim does not add any
      autocommands). You can read up on this in the help (":h
      autocmd-intro" may be a good start).

      However, I have also fixed this bug now (see [1]) so that you can
      simply add "set fu" in your .gvimrc to enter full screen on startup --
      no need for autocommands anymore (provided you build a custom MacVim
      version from the latest commit, of course).

      Björn

      [1] https://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/commit/7bcc5932e0ff368a44cbb40cffdbaf6a46d22dc1