Re: building Carbon-LESS gvim on Panther

  • Rain Dog
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2003
      On Sunday, November 2, 2003, at 04:32 AM, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > Unfortunately, Darwin is not completely Unix. For example, resource
      > forks in files can only be handled by Darwin code. And the compiler is
      > different, the precompiled header warnings are sometimes annoying.

      % sudo fixPrecomps

      should take care of those warnings. (Thanks to macosxhints.com for
      this tip.)
    • Bram Moolenaar
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 10, 2003
        Rain Dog wrote:

        > On Sunday, November 2, 2003, at 04:32 AM, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        >
        > > Unfortunately, Darwin is not completely Unix. For example, resource
        > > forks in files can only be handled by Darwin code. And the compiler is
        > > different, the precompiled header warnings are sometimes annoying.
        >
        > % sudo fixPrecomps
        >
        > should take care of those warnings. (Thanks to macosxhints.com for
        > this tip.)

        Thanks for reporting the solution.

        Perhaps we should suggest Apple to include this hint in the long list of
        warnings?

        --
        Your company is doomed if your primary product is overhead transparencies.
        (Scott Adams - The Dilbert principle)