Re: Right window to front when double clicking an open file in finder

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2011
      On 20 January 2011 13:30, oprah_noodlemantra wrote:
      > If you have multiple windows open and you double click something in
      > the finder that is already open, it does not bring the right window to
      > front, same goes for tabs.

      That's a recent regression (it works in 7.3 stable). I'll fix it.

      > Also, closing a tab should close the buffer right? Is this just a
      > setting?
      > It would be more logical if it did.

      No, buffers and tabs have nothing to do with each other. If you want
      to close a buffer (and remove it from the buffer list) you need to use
      something like :bdelete.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2011
        On 20 January 2011 17:15, björn wrote:
        > On 20 January 2011 13:30, oprah_noodlemantra wrote:
        >> If you have multiple windows open and you double click something in
        >> the finder that is already open, it does not bring the right window to
        >> front, same goes for tabs.
        >
        > That's a recent regression (it works in 7.3 stable).  I'll fix it.

        Done (see [1]). Thanks for reporting this problem.

        Björn

        [1] https://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/commit/16895bea46534dee65063f3026fba5952f3ec95e