Vim desktop calendar for 2011

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2010
      Hello Vim users,

      The handy Vim desktop calendar for 2011 can now be downloaded:

      http://www.moolenaar.net/#Calendar

      You can print this on one sheet of sturdy paper, fold it and put it on
      your desk. On one side there is a 12 month calendar, on the rear short
      info about ICCF, Vim and Zimbu.

      Direct links:

      English - A4 http://www.moolenaar.net/2011_en_a4.pdf
      English - Letter http://www.moolenaar.net/2011_en_le.pdf
      Dutch - A4 http://www.moolenaar.net/2011_nl_a4.pdf

      Happy holidays!

      PS. Don't forget to do your Amazon orders through:
      http://iccf-holland.org/click1.html

      --
      "So this is it," said Arthur, "we are going to die."
      "Yes," said Ford, "except...no! Wait a minute!" He suddenly lunged across

      You received this message from the "vim_announce" maillist.