How often is macvim updated?

  • Martin Lundberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2010
      How often is MacVim updated with the latest patches from main vim?

      Is snapshot 55 the latest one?

      -Martin

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2010
        On 10 December 2010 14:04, Martin Lundberg <martin.lundberg@...> wrote:
        > How often is MacVim updated with the latest patches from main vim?

        I have no specific routine for updating. If you really want to be on
        the bleeding edge you need to pull and merge from the Vim repo that's
        on my GitHub page.

        At the moment I have been abroad for some time and am very busy for
        the next few months, so you can expect more delays but I will still
        try to update every other week or so.

        > Is snapshot 55 the latest one?

        It is the latest binary build, but the repo is a quite a few revisions
        ahead of it.

      • Martin Lundberg
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2010
          Ok, thanks for the answer Björn :)