Re: I'm getting two spaces after typing a comma.

  • Luis Roca
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2010
      Thank you David. I did a number of modifications to make Vim more "Perl friendly". Actually I did a LOT of modifications overall. I made certain to add anything new to the bottom of the original vimrc file. There must be two attributes that are conflicting — maybe? I do still have the backup so I'll have to try your suggestion today.

      Thank you.
      Luis

      On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 1:20 AM, David Turetsky <turetsky.david@...> wrote:
      Did you save a copy of vimrc before commencing modifications? Or did your system automatically generate an earlier version?

      If so, then you can back in your modifications to a copy of the unmodified vimrc one at a time, or a section at a time, until you reintroduce the problem, which should point you to the error, or use some variations on that approach

      If not, then you have discovered why it is a good idea to keep backup files

      --
      David