Zencoding-vim in macvim not working

  • Martin Lundberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2010

      Anyone who is using zencoding-vim (https://github.com/mattn/zencoding-
      vim) in macvim? For me it works in normal vim but in macvim ":verbose
      map <c-y>" returns "No mapping found", in normal vim it returns all of
      the mappings.

      -Martin

    • Martin Lundberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2010
        Zencoding is listed when running :scriptnames after loading macvim but
        I noticed that if I run :source <plugin-file> again after loading
        macvim it works. Not sure how to solve this, don't want to have to do
        this every time :)