Re: TwitVim Problem

  • john mckenzie
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 7, 2010
      On Jul 2 2009, 11:19 pm, Xin Dong <xdong...@...> wrote:

      > I found another problem the "\g" to open the url is not working.
      > Anyone has any idea?

      In plain vim, I changed the value for let twitvim_browser_cmd to
      'open' instead of "Firefox.exe" and this made it work. However it
      clears the twitvim buffer seemingly irrevocably, so my entire timeline
      disappears, and :RefreshTwitter etc. won't bring it back.

      This does not work in MacVim at all however.

      -- John