Git diff is not highlighted in Vim 7.3?

  • ksamdev
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010

      I have update to VIM 7.3 and how when I do:

      git commit -v

      Vim opens up but differences are not highlighted. Why?

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2010
        On 5 October 2010 22:32, ksamdev <ksamdev@...> wrote:

        > I have update to VIM 7.3 and how when I do:
        >
        > git commit -v
        >
        > Vim opens up but differences are not highlighted. Why?

        It works for me, so it is probably one of your config files that are
        causing this. I don't know if "VIM 7.3" means MacVim or not, but you
        can still try going through the relevant steps from here to try and
        find the problem:

        http://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/wiki/Troubleshooting