Snapshot 55

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2010

      I have a uploaded a new snapshot to [1]. This release is mainly as a
      courtesy to PeepOpen users -- it addresses one final issue reported by
      PeepOpen users (regarding how the working directory is set when
      opening new files). It also contains a fix to the problem where
      MacVim would spuriously freeze when opening files via PeepOpen.

      See [2] for a high level overview of the changes.

      Björn

      [1] http://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/downloads
      [2] http://github.com/b4winckler/macvim/wiki/ChangeLog

    • Adam Mercer
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2010
        On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 14:41, björn <bjorn.winckler@...> wrote:

        Björn

        > I have a uploaded a new snapshot to [1].  This release is mainly as a
        > courtesy to PeepOpen users -- it addresses one final issue reported by
        > PeepOpen users (regarding how the working directory is set when
        > opening new files).  It also contains a fix to the problem where
        > MacVim would spuriously freeze when opening files via PeepOpen.

        Any plans to have a sparkle feed for the snapshot releases, or do we
        need to update manually?

        Cheers

        Adam

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010
          On 6 October 2010 06:39, Adam Mercer <ramercer@...> wrote:
          > On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 14:41, björn <bjorn.winckler@...> wrote:
          >
          > Any plans to have a sparkle feed for the snapshot releases, or do we
          > need to update manually?

          Automatic updates slow me down so I'm only supporting it with the stable build.