MacVim 7.3 for OS X 10.4 (Tiger)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010

      I have (after a lot of trouble) built a binary of MacVim 7.3 for OS X
      10.4 PPC/Intel which can be downloaded from:

      http://code.google.com/p/macvim/

      It turns out to be quite tricky to get MacVim to build for Tiger these
      days (if you try building a universal binary with support for
      Ruby/Perl/... at least). In fact, I could not get Perl support
      working when building a universal binary so this build only supports
      the Python and Ruby interfaces.

      This is probably going to be the last Tiger build that I make -- it is
      just way to tricky for me to build for Tiger these days.