Re: Keeping latex message after compilation

  • David Patrick Henderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
      On 01 Oct 2010, at 13:30, björn wrote:

      > " Set 'makeprg' so that you can use Cmd+B to compile
      > setl makeprg=pdflatex\ -interaction=nonstopmode\ %

      I use 'pdflatex --shell-escape --synctex=1 --interaction=nonstopmode $*' in my compiler argument to latex-suite, adding the synctex and using Skim.app, one can achieve behavior very like TexShop's where one can double click at a point in the pdf and have it return one to the appropriate spot in the tex file; the secret sauce being to set Skim's sync facility to invoke mvim with args '-c ":RemoteOpen +%line %file"' making it easy to correct errors in one's text. The pdflatex command may need some tweaking if not using latex-suite but should still be workable

      Dave
      --
      "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
      -- Theodore Roosevelt