Bitstream Vera Sans Mono wont show up in font dialog

  • Martin Lundberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2010

      I installed Bitstream Vera Sans Mono on my mac and installed it in
      Font Book but it won't show up in the dialog for choosing your font in
      macvim. It shows in Font Book. Any idea why this is?

      -Martin

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2010
        On 12 August 2010 09:19, Martin Lundberg wrote:

        > I installed Bitstream Vera Sans Mono on my mac and installed it in
        > Font Book but it won't show up in the dialog for choosing your font in
        > macvim. It shows in Font Book. Any idea why this is?

        No, it should work...in fact, I just tried installing it myself and it
        shows up in font chooser (but as always you will have to make sure to
        select the "All Fonts" Collection in order to see it...user installed
        fonts don't get sorted into the "Fixed WIdth" collection
        automatically).

        Can you manually set the font? As in

        :set gfn=Bitstream\ Vera\ Sans\ Mono