Re: MacRubyCustomRubyCommand.diff into mailine

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2010
      On 19 July 2010 05:11, autodidakto wrote:
      > It would be very helpful if the changes from
      > MacRubyCustomRubyCommand.diff were incorporated into mailine. This
      > allows macvim to be compiled with ruby support linked to a ruby lib
      > outside of -framework. Very useful with RVM.
      >
      > The diff was discussed and made here:
      > http://groups.google.com/group/vim_mac/browse_thread/thread/b56b36265c507aa8
      >
      > And can be found at:
      > http://gist.github.com/398996

      Thanks for the reminder. I've been intending to take a look at this
      patch but have not gotten around to it yet. I also was under the
      impression that it should be submitted to vim_dev and not vim_mac. I
      think there was also some issue with the author (Michael?) basing the
      patch on outdated sources (not the hg repo). Anyway...it will be
      merged somehow sooner or later.