Does anybody have expressionengine syntax file?

  • Sashko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2010
      I'm mac user, but I really like vim-text-navigation style and other
      features.
      I tried to use TextMate, but nothing. I can't use it.

      So, maybe someone have syntax file for expressionengine and modified
      matchit plugin.

      Thank you.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2010
        On 7 July 2010 20:57, Sashko wrote:

        > So, maybe someone have syntax file for expressionengine and modified
        > matchit plugin.

        You should try asking on the vim_use mailing list seeing as this is
        not a Mac-specific question. Maybe somebody on that list will know.