Re: macvim shell prompt problems

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010
      Better yet, $TERM == dumb when running :shell
      Check for that.

      On 30 June 2010 10:19, Craig <craig.emery@...> wrote:
      Just don't put the colour codes in PS1 when (say) both $VIM and $VIMRUNTIME exist?

      -C

      On 29 June 2010 15:57, cirpo <alessandro.cinelli@...> wrote:
      hi,

      I have graphical problems when invoking the :shell command.
      My prompt has non-printing escape sequences to get a colored prompt,
      but in macvim I get the escape sequences. How can I avoid that?

      thanks

      cirpo